This release includes the following improvements for all users:
- Better error message when log-in fails due to 3rd party cookies being blocked.
- Fix long-standing bug of re-enabling recording permissions when logging into CrankWheel on a new machine.
Administrators and system integrators will see some further improvements:
- Administrators can now see and change demo pool status of all users at a glance directly from user access page.
- Add ability to pre-populate phone number and email of prospect when opening CrankWheel via URL command API.
- Add experimental webhook for Instant Demos request notifications and data (email us at firstname.lastname@example.org if you'd like to try it).
Additionally, this release includes various smaller bug fixes and behind-the-scenes improvements.