Some users prefer to receive an audible notification when CrankWheel notifies of an Instant Demo request. Here is a procedure for setting up audible notifications, or disabling them if you wish to turn them off:
First, enable notifications for Google Chrome:
- Click the Windows start menu.
- Select the cogwheel (near bottom left of start menu) that takes you to settings.
- Select System.
- Select Notifications & Actions
- Navigate to the Get notifications from these senders section and click on Google Chrome. Set Notifications to On (if you would like sound enabled for Google Chrome including CrankWheel, you will also want to turn on Play a sound when a notification arrives).
Then, enable Windows sounds for notifications:
- Open the Control Panel and select Sound.
- In the Sound window, click the Sounds tab.
- Navigate to the Program Events section, select Notification. Then, in the dropdown list in the Sounds section, select (None) if you want to disable the sound, or alternatively select a different sound from the list if you want to change the sound. You may also use the Browse button to navigate to your own sound.
- Click Apply.