Some users have reported being stuck on the CrankWheel log-in page after they provided their log-in details.
There are three possible ways to fix this. Try them in this order:
- Maybe you simply don't have the CrankWheel button installed? If this is the case, go to the CrankWheel button install page and click "Add to Chrome"
- Refresh the log-in page (Press Ctrl+R in Windows, or Command+R on a Mac) and try again. Occasionally, this problem can occur because your browser is holding onto an older version of the log-in page
- Uninstall and reinstall CrankWheel. Although Chrome is supposed to update your CrankWheel button once every few hours, it's possible to get stuck with an older version of the button, which can cause problems. To fix this, do the following:
- Right-click the CrankWheel button and select “Remove from Chrome…”
- Go to the CrankWheel button install page and click “Add to Chrome”
- Now press the CrankWheel button and hopefully you are all set
If none of the above solutions work for you, please email firstname.lastname@example.org or click "Submit a request" at the top of this page, and we will help you resolve the issue.