If you receive the error message "This item is already being downloaded and added into Chrome" when trying to install the CrankWheel extension from the Chrome Web Store, this is apparently a known problem with Google Chrome.
A workaround to this problem is as follows:
- Using your Chrome browser, visit chrome://flags and find the text "Enable Enhanced Bookmarks"
- Right below this text is a drop-down selector box. Select "Enabled" from this drop down.
- Now click the "Relaunch Now" button that shows up at the bottom of the page. This will restart the Chrome browser, and reopen all of the windows you currently have open.
- You should now be able to install the CrankWheel extension by going to its Chrome Web Store page and clicking Add to Chrome.
- After you've done this, you may wish to revisit chrome://flags, again find the text "Enable Enhanced Bookmarks" and switch the drop-down selector box to "Default". After this you should again click the "Relaunch Now" button.
Please let us know if you run into this problem and the above instructions do not help resolve it. You can reach us by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org, or by clicking "Submit a request" at the top of this page.