On CrankWheel's free-for-individuals plan, here is how you enable Instant Demos. Note that there are also video walkthroughs available to help you add Instant Demos to various website builders and CMSs.
You may need help from your web developer or web team for steps 1 and 2.
- For any button or clickable element that should trigger an Instant Demo request, the CSS class crankwheel-com-showu-launch-button should be added. For example, an <a> element could be changed to trigger an Instant Demo request by changing it to <a class="crankwheel-com-showu-launch-button">Get an Instant Demo!</a>
- On our free plan, you get the standard set of lead capture details and our standard messaging. If you go for a paid plan, you can customize any of the following::
- All messaging used in the Instant Demo lead capture process.
- Which details are captured for your lead.
- Whether to collect a country code.
- You can give your prospect a link to a calendar booking tool if no agents are available.
- You can show an embedded video at the end of the lead capture process if no agents are available.
We hope you enjoy the Instant Demos functionality. We'd love to hear your feedback! Reach us any time at firstname.lastname@example.org